Friday, December 28, 2012

Frosted Designs Twelve Days of Christmas!!!

Hello everyone   Christmas  is Gone! but not yet the challenge  from FrostedDesigns and I'm too excited to enter  my first Layout hope you guys like it!The First Day of Christmas: Use on Bird on your layout                                                 

On the 2nd Day of Christmas...For the 2nd day of Christmas your challenge is to use 2 Stamps on your project.I use Hollywood Stamp and Just a Note Stamp..

On the 4th Day of Christmas I was challenged to use 4 different patterned papers!


On the 5th Day of Christmas...five gold things ( I used three gold of brads /one gold of buttons/gold paper in the background, 
                                     

On the 7th Day of Christmas...Frosted Designs asked of me - 7 sparkly snowflakes!


On the 9th Day of Christmas... I challenge  to use 9 pearls or sparkles.

On the 10th Day of Christmas...Use Ten Buttons...

On the 11th Day of Christmas... my project gave to me ~ 11 Banner Flags!

On the 12th Day of Christmas!Brads, Brads, Brads!!!Yep,I use AT LEAST 12 brads on my project.

5 comments :

  1. WOW! Fabulous job on getting so many challenges done! Your layouts are beautiful! Thanks for joining in the fun at Frosted Designs 12 days of Christmas challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Great job on Days 1, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11 & 12!!!! I love that you are scrapping your pages from all year long - not just Christmas. This is the time of year I try to catch up (before baseball season starts for my boys)!! I am a little partial to Day 11 as that one was my challenge :)

    Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your pages! I love all of them!! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages! Congratulations on finishing all the challenges - that's awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry it took me so long to get by, Love your projects! Congrats to getting all 12 of them done!! Thanks for joining in our 12 Days of Christmas Challenges at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif