Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy to be Me!

Hello thank you for stopping by!yesterday i had a lovely day..I was really pleased I actually got two layouts completed .
This layout I did for >Lasting Memories layout challenges  "Playful Pockets"When I first saw the challenge I was thinking hmmmm, but the layout actually came together quite quickly and I was really pleased with it 
so here what i came out with....

                                                                            Here is my Pockets!
                                                       

Here  is my close up Tittle

My handmade flowers..




6 comments :

  1. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us for the pocket challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty ! Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love! This a beautiful layout with a GREAT pocket! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melinda...
    I am LOVING this LO!! All of those layers are fantastic!!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing what you do each week!! I can't wait to see each LO and what you've come up with. This is gorgeous!! Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melinda. wow, you are so talented! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif