Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Beautiful Life,

Hello >>S.W.A.T.<< Team....Today I Finished this Beautiful page inspired by your  new challenge. Drill#1->ALL ABOUT YOU< And this is My First time on your brand new site challenge,and I'm starting to love it. Here is my entry using my own picture.......



           Here is some of my close up Tittle.

and BTW.the flowers i made this from my ribbon and i follow for their basic training how to make ribbon rosette"


This layout was also created for the Lasting Memories LO Challenge for Resolutions!My Resolutions is i need to spent a more time for my kids,because I'm been focusing for scrapbook lately lol!and stay away from scrap booking store i guess ...lol.
Thank you for stopping by!

14 comments :

  1. What a pretty rosette! :) Thank you for joining us on the SWAT blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout! Fantastic job on the ribbon rosettes! Thank you so much for playing along with us at S.W.A.T.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this is beautiful! Love your cluster of flowers and rosettes! I scrap at night after kids go to bed. That might help with your resolution?? :) But I know, usually I am too tired. It's hard to juggle. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! Love those rosettes - well done! Thanks for joining us over at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melinda, just popping in to say I love your layout. Beautiful flowers and great colours.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with the rosettes! Your LO is beautiful thank you so much for sharing with us at SWAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing cluster.. great page about you. Thanks for playing along with us at SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous LO! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. This is so beautiful!! loving the soft colours and that amazing flower cluster!!! :)
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Lasting Memories..
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is fabulous. The colors are so striking and happy. Keep joining us over at SWAT. We'd love to see what else you create.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty and love those flowers too!! Beautiful photo .. thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love all the bright colours you used and great flowers - thanks for joining us at lasting memories - hope to see you tomorrow with a new challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I love everything about it, and I'm so happy you were able to put your rosettes to work and combine with the first Drill challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. FABULOUS clustering!!! Thanks for linking up with SWAT

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif