Saturday, February 23, 2013

"My Happy Family"

Hello,I'm so glad you stopped by!This morning i was feeling inspired by this layout.I had a wonderful time piecing together the page.....
This was taken  last year in Dec.at  Bas Pro Shop here in Las Vegas with Santa Clause.I'm so glad that i have this beautiful family pictures.this is a good memory of us.....
 Btw.This layout  is belong  to> Use Your Stuff:  challenge#72"All in the Family"
   Here's what i came up with!

Here's some of my close up!

2 comments :

  1. I love that array of flowers. Beautiful layout for a cherished memory. That you for playing with us at Use Your Stuff.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layout. I really like the curly frame you used and the tree paper at the bottom. Thanks for taking the challenge with us on the UYS blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif