Thursday, March 7, 2013

Enjoy Today!

Hi Good morning Everyone,
    Today I finally got motivated to upload this entry..I finished this LO two days ago then I got too busy with friends that came over to my house and we had a scrapbooking party lol...
   Anyway,this is my Son and Daugther during our visit to Boulder City N.V. They like to ride the train and I decided to pick this picture because I think this is perfect and cute for my challenge over at Lasting Memories"2's Company, 3's a Crowd"
They want to see 2 or 3 of the same thing on those LO's this week! 



If you can see, I used 3 flowers,3 circle under the flowers, 2 butterfly, 2 washi tape, and 2 long banner!
Here is my close up Tittle!

I also entered this challenges over at Stuck On U Sketches 
HERE IS THEIR LOVELY SKETCH!

13 comments :

  1. Lovely Lovely LO! Good job with the sketch and our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hello Ms. Melinda!
    I'm so glad that you were able to share this with us!
    And even happier that you have girlfriends to craft with!
    Isn't it just crazy cool to have that in life...I mean, the friends
    AND the crafting! =)
    I'm really glad that you shared this with us at SOUS and certainly hope to see you (and maybe your bestie?) join us again!

    Have an awesome weekend! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow.. What a great take on our sketch.. Love the distressing the layering..
    thanks for playing along with us girls over at SOUS
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Your children are adorable. great use of 2's and 3's so glada you joined us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melinda, I love your take on the sketch! Those flowers along the photo are so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, there! So loving what you've done with the SOUS sketch this time! Love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!! So beautiful.. :)
    Great LO, thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories..
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your layers and use of twine!!thanks for joining us at lasting memories and stop by today for a new challenge!!
    kimberly dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout Melinda. Loving your journaling, and the use of twine. And your photo is way too cute. Thanks for joining us at SOUS! Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Melinda, I love this layout, great colour combo. Caroleanne from SOUS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bright colors. And such adorable kids you have :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout Melinda!! Great background... love the colors and the photo is super cute!! Thanks for joining us over at SOUS!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your win. So glad you played along. Your layout is wonderful! I love the painted text box. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif