Friday, March 29, 2013

My new Laptop"

Hi Everyone and welcome to my BLOG,

I would like to share another layout I made.I'm using my picture holding my new laptop that my husband bought for me as a gift..
anyway, I entered this page  to  StuckOnUSketches for their sketch challenge 

March 29 Layout Sketch.And I entered this layout also at  Lasting Memories for their Clean and Simple challenge #132 CAS..

I would like to take this opportunity now to wish you  Happy Easter everyone!

Here is the my LO:
Here is my close up tittle...
here is more details of my LO.

 more details...
 
 >here is their  beautiful sketch<


11 comments :

  1. Awesome job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi wow I love your layout, absolutely fabulous! BFN and Happy Easter from Caroleanne at SOUS x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout, great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    Elizabeth LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whaat a fab take on the sketch! Love your floral cluster. Thanks for playing along with Stuck on U Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout Melinda, and great take on our sketch. You sure look happy with your new laptop! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh.. New Techy Toys are always such fun!! :)
    Great LO, perfect for our CnS challenge.. Totally loving the flower cluster..
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories..
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melinda, love the layout (and uderstand totally how much you love the new laptop ;)
    Very nice with all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweetness! Certainly a subject worth scrapping!
    What we do w/o our laptops! Right! =)
    Great page, excited to see ya play again Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is just stunning :) thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty layout! I love the burst of color you have here! Thanks so much for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif