Friday, April 26, 2013

FLIRTY SMILE

Good evening everyone! tonight I want to share  my layout that I just finished today...I was inspired  again with this beautiful sketch from Lets Get Sketchy for their  week 4 sketch challenge!
Once again this is my little boy name Steven with his flirty smile....
   Wow,I am so happy that  I did all their  challenge  of this month..
This is my close up tittle...
And more details of my layout
Their beautiful  4 week sketch challenge.


I also decided to use this for Whimsical Wednesday at The Memory Nest.


8 comments :

  1. This is a super cute layout! I love the colors you used, and those photos are too cute! Thank you for joining us again at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job with the sketch! He is a heartbreaker! Too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute hair cut. Great take on our sketch, thanks so much for sharing your work with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melinda. Love how you used the sketch to create your cute and colorful layout. I enjoy connecting with other scrappers. Would love for you to share this layout on Whimsical Wednesday.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com
    I am your newest GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you linked up. Hope you will visit and join the fun again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @leslie,yeah!thanks for inviting me...and yes I will join the fun....

      Delete
  6. such a cute layout, thanks for joining us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute page, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif