Wednesday, April 10, 2013

*fun together*

Yay! this is my first time that participated in this blog and I love it already!
Will,I combine all the four challenges  into one layout! Brenda's :is to use the  below sketch...
 Rochelle: Has a color combo:

Kristi B's:requirement's is to use"something flies"on our page..will on my layout i used bird and butterflies....And Kerys :had recipe challenge:hand-stitching,a punch and mixed alphas..I hand stitching the  circle which part  of combo color yellow!And I think my tittle is mixed alphas?
anyway,this is my Husband and my two little darling,Steven and Sophia riding a train and having fun!


Here is my close up tittle and extra details..

And more details...




4 comments :

  1. Really nice take on all of the scrappy friends challenges! Thank you so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on the challenges! Thanks for playing along with the scrappy friends challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Well done on all the challenges! Thanks for joining in the scrappy friends challenges this month :-)

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif