Tuesday, April 23, 2013

OUR LITTLE SWEETHEART"

Good morning everyone!Well apparently I am  really into challenging myself these days and found and joined a few more happy sites....(scrap)
Now the best part is I was able to combine two challenges into one layout!
So today I am sharing a layout I created using my daughter picture.Oh I just love to keep looking at her Smile.
About A Girl they have new challenge and I'm so excited to enter my layout of April 21,mini challenge
to their very first challenge!
I am also linking up with  Lasting Memories for their Inspired by a Quote challenge....
Here is my close up tittle!
Here is more details of my layout!
Here is my close up Quote and extra details...
more and more close up with that smile......
This layout was Inspired by About A Girl the sketch below for their very first time challenge!

16 comments :

  1. Beautifully done! Thanks for joining the challenge at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!! Thanks for playing along @ AAG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout...love the little birdhouse and birdies...goes so cute with the adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and girlie!! Love this! And I love the birds and your banner. Thanks for playing with us over at About A Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright and beautiful page!Love all your embellies..so pretty! Thanks for joining in at AAG!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love your page, lots of great details, thanks for playing along with us at AAG!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright fun colors, thanks for playing along with us at AAG, great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! I love the bird house and especially the great words of wisdom about her smile. Thanks for joining in our challenge at AAG! Look forward to seeing more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your quote and your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet! I like your quote. Just perfect for those adorable pictures of your daughter. And I love all the details on this page. Thank you for joining us at
    Lasting Memories.
    Tanti :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so darling! I love the girly details and they are just perfect for your sweet photos....Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great layout. Your daughters smile is way cute. Love the bright cheery colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super Sweet page! Thanks for joining us at AAG.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful page! Love the colors and cute embellishments. Thanks for joining us at AAG.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif