Wednesday, May 8, 2013

123 Laugh

Hi guys,how's everybody today?will mine is better after I finished my layout that I made today.I want to share my layout into 2 challenge,first challenge is Life,Paper,Scrapbook for their May sketch challenge and I love their sketch too cute and simple........
Second challenge is for S.W.A.T for their Drill #7-Tic- Tac- Toe challenge:
Will I choice corner to corner.Use 3 buttons,stamp on it,Use 3 different manufactures,and Use Chipboard .
Here is my Stamp on it!I Used clear stamp /word flourishes by Rhona farrer.
 Here is my extra details and I Used 3 buttons....
 And here is my Tittle I used Jubilee Adhesive Chipboard by K&Company.

And  my 3 different manufactures is: WE R MEMORY KEEPERS for my basic background/BASIC GREY for some of my banner/K&COMPANY for my small background..

Here is Life,Paper,Scrapbook  sketch.


13 comments :

  1. This is so sweet- thanks for playing along with SWAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at LPS..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love multi photo pages.. and this is fun and bright.. thanks for playing along at SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the tickets. Thanks for playing along with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos! Great job with the challenge! Thank you for joining us at S.W.A.T.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch! I love how colourful it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute. Love the sketch you combined with the tic tac toe. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout. Love all the little banners beside your photo. Thanks for playing along with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job with the challenge at SWAT! These bright colors make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful take on this month's sketch Melinda !!Thanks for playing along with us at LPS !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful take on the sketch, love the bright colours. Thanks for playing along at LPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a bright happy layout! Thanks for linking up with SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOve this! I love the hast what a cutie, Thank you so much for playing along with us at S.W.A.T!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif