Friday, May 3, 2013

Autumn"

Hello everyone,I hope is not too late of my entry of this challenge. Tonight I want to share my layout that i made  for  Lasting Memories for their #137"Season Change challenge!I used my son photo..

 Here is my close up Titles and more details...

And I'm  also linking this challenge  at Lets Get Sketchy for their week 5 challenge, they want you to pick a sketch from anywhere and pair it with your favorite color combos. So i used ScrapMuch for their sketch  and pair it with the color combo of ScrapFriends for their color palette challenge #12
.

7 comments :

  1. This layout is really beautiful ! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapfriends !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too Late! Love your LO! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the sketch, and what a lovely color combo. Awesome product choices! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome LO! Love what you did with the combo color and sketch challenge. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories, hope to see more of your creations.
    ClaireR, LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not to late at all, in fact, you should pop on over there and check out our Top 3 for our Seasons Change challenge :) I absolutely love this. I have some similar photos. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun, love the leaves!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Love your splatters. Thanks for joining in at LGS

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif