Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blowing Kisses!

Yehey!finally I finished this layout that i made for Lets Get Sketchy for their  May week 1 sketch challenge.Its a little bit hard for me to cut this  sun rays style its takes me too long to figure out,but I did it yehey!and I would love to enter this layout to Scarp our Stash for their stash challenge #3"Pattern Paper Party"
the challenge is to create a layout using 3 or more  patterned paper or 3 or more different collection,so i used  good day sunshine by We R memory keepers for my background,And Sunday Afternoon by DCWV,Designer Paper by K&Company,for my sun rays cut out!
 Here is my close up tittle I used Thickers by American Crafts..


 I also used Rub-ons that been in my stash its says> What I love about you!
What a great sketch from  LGS!



18 comments :

  1. So absolutely adorable! Love you pp choices! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable photo! Awesome job with your stash of patterned papers and the runb on! Thank you so much for participating in our Stash Challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cute.. the pop of pink is fabulour .. thanks for playing along at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page, love that photo! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet, beautiful layout! Love all the patterned paper and the rubon phrase! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the sketch - love the bling! Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic page! Thank you for playing along with SOS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you worked with the sketch. Your patterns and colors are fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That photo is priceless! You did an amazing job combining patterned papers as well as challenges! Thank you for playing along over at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute layout...Nice use of our sketch at LGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute photo and I think you nailed the sunburst! Thanks for playing along with us this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on the sketch! Your sunburst looks awesome. Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable photo! I like the arrows on your layout and that sweet tag. Thanks for playing with SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great page! I love the bright colors! Thanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! Great job at mixing papers, and I love those flowers. Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable and love the sketch and all your patterned papers! Thanks for playing along with us over at Scrap Our Stash!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. That pink flower is just perfect on this layout. And I really love that blue strip at half page! Nicely done.

    Thanks for playing at SOS!
    xoxo, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif