Thursday, May 30, 2013

"EVERYDAY MOMENTS"

Yay!time goes fast how's everybody today?
will mine is ok,I just finished this layout a while ago and I want to enter this over at  Let's Get Sketchy.For their May 4 Sketch Challenge.This is my little princess hugging me she is so sweet...
And I want to enter this layout also at  Chic Tags for their Sunday Challenge(use of washi tape )


Here is  Let's Get Sketchy sketch.
Here is my close up title!
Here is some close up of my details...

Thank you for stopping by!





4 comments :

  1. So very pretty! I love the birdcage embellishment. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your layering. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely take on the sketch, I really like the little tickets popping out. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the layering under your photo! Great job on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif