Tuesday, May 28, 2013

"EXTREME BOY"

Hello,How's everyone?I just want to share my layout that I made for Scrapping Everyday Miracles  For their May sketch challenge.The SCRAP TWIST that we needs to be included on our projects is CIRCLE ELEMENTS,for example flowers,dollies,circle,etc.So for my layout I decided used dollies.I spray 2 dollies in my background.And 2 circle Blings and 2 circle with  stamp.
Here is my close up title and more details..



Here is Scrapping Everyday Miracles "May sketch challenge"


Thank you for Stopping by! 




3 comments :

  1. What a darling page!! Great take on the sketch. Love the blues and wonderful use of your washi!! Thanks for joining the Scrapping Everyday Miracles May Sketch Challenge. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the border you created and the doilies on the page.
    Thanks for playing with us at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stenciled doilies on this layout Melinda...so glad to see that you got 2 entries in for our Sketch Challenge this month at SEM!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif