Monday, May 27, 2013

"Happy Birthday"

Happy Monday everyone! Today I just finished my card that I created for my Sister N Law B-day.She love's sheep. So I decided to make her one.This sheep theme is easy to make and I had so much fun doing it!I used cotton swabs for my sheep's hair and feet. I put a red ribbon on the head.Believe it or not this is my first time making a card for challenges.Hope you guys like it!
This card is removable I decided to put some velcro straps behind the sheep...
And here is another close up of my card..



And here is the card sketch from Scrapping Everyday Miracles
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Scrapping Everyday Miracles-The SCRAP TWIST that needs to be included on your project is CIRCLE ELEMENTS, for example flowers, doilies, circles, etc.

Creative Corner -On to this week's challenge....it's all about TAGS!  We would like to see you either create a tag or have a tag on your project this week.
 Red Carpet Studio > Inspired by the movie, "Sixteen Candles," this week's challenge is to create a birthday card!
PanPastel 21: "bling it"

Whimsical Wednesday #5
Have A Wonderful day!


8 comments :

  1. WOW!!! Your sheep is AMAZING!!!! It looks like sheep hair to! VERY creative!
    Thank you for playing with us on Creative Corner Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that sheep is simply darling. I'd love to get a card like that! Your SIL will love it.
    Thanks for playing with us at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow!! How creative and adorable is this!! I do believe this is the first q-tip card I've seen and couldn't be cuter!! Love that the sheep comes off the card for a home decor piece!! Thanks for joining the Scrapping Everyday Miracles May Sketch Challenge. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY! I love that sheep - how creative!!! Great card. So glad that you shared it on Whimsical Wednesday!
    Leslie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute sheep card. Thank you for playing at SEM May Sketch Challenge, Melinda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card!!! Love the adorable sheep!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Red Carpet Studio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW This is fabulous, what a fantastic idea , the sheep looks brilliant and I love the gem flourishes. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fun, bright take on our SEM Sketch challenge this month. And that q-tip sheep is adorable--I'm sure your sis-in-law will love your creativity! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles Melinda!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif