Friday, May 24, 2013

"He Captured My Heart"

Hello All! tonight I want to share my layout that I  created this morning.And I want to enter in different blog with their own challenges....I used my husband photo for this layout,he's trying to show his fake tattoos shhhhhhhhh!thats only our secret (lol) .
anyway,the first blog that I want to enter is for Bird is the Word   for their New Words(S)"***He/She/Him/Her**"
And here is my close up title using "He"and more extra details.
And here is Bird is the Word sketch.
And the second blog that I want to enter my layout is for Scrap Your Story Challenge for their challenge #13 :"Mixed Alphas"
I used 4 kinds of Alpha fonts-1.thickers lovely by American crafts 2.thickers Sunrise by American Crafts 3.Stickers.Autocollants by Momenta 4.thickers glitter foam sticker by American Crafts...
And the 3rd blog is for  Frosted Designs for their Fabulous Friday Challenge-"Punches"
I used 3 punches scallop,circle and fiskars embossing border punch.
here is the pictures...




14 comments :

  1. Oooops I think you may have let the cat out of the bag here :P Such a fabulous layout and so quick ... Great job with the challenge. Thanks for playing along on SYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous.. great take on the sketch.. and thanks for joining in at BITW too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout and how you put everything together. I especially love how you made it about your husband - great title! Make me want to make a page with just my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and well done on using 3 different punches, thank you for entering the Punches challenge over at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool page! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great photo and fun page! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great layout, loving the different layers and loads of embellishments, they are all different but work well together. Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent Layout!! Thank you for joining us
    at Frosted designs. Channa

    ReplyDelete
  9. your title looks awesome with the mixed alphas! thanks for playing with us at sys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the alphas and those hexagons! Great job :) Thanks for joining us at Scrap Your Story last week!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful page,thanks for joining in at BITW!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the little bits and things you put on here!
    Thx for joining us at BITW :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. fun layout!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Bird Is The Word
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for using my sketch at BITW, you've done a great job with it. I'm liking all your little embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif