Monday, May 20, 2013

L-is for

Good morning everyone,I have a layout I want to share that I created today.I want to enter this layout over at  Lasting Memories for their LM#140-"Alphabet Challenge".The alphabet I used is L-is for look alike,look handsome & cute,like father like son.
And also I'm going to enter this one over at Use your stuff for their Challenge#85-"Tool Time".I used my Ek Success Border Punches-Fleur Di Lis Slim.For my border behind of my photo.I have this tool for so long just barely used.
And here is my close up title with some details of my layout.And I want to enter this layout also over at Scrap Your Story Challenge for their Challenge#12 "Stamping".I used Recollection Roller Stamp the words Remember and the arrow. 


13 comments :

  1. Love your layout and your emphasis on the L. Works great with your journaling. Would love for you to stop by and link it up on Whimsical Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it great to get out those old tools and use them again? What a beautiful page. Thanks for playing along with us at the Use Your Stuff blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC take on the challenge!! This page is wonderful :-)
    Thanks for playing along this week at SYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that birdcage and the colors! The page looks great. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Scrap Your Story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO. I love how you incorporated the alphabet challenge into your design. I also really love all the extra touches. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.
    ClaireR, LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the father son pic! Love your L is for Layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories. Darcy - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful layering and awesome page! thanks for playing with us at SYS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I love all the little details. Thanks for playing with us at SYS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful page! Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.
    Tanti :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely layout and great design. The stamping is cool.Thanks for playing along at SYS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How very Terrific this is! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty layout!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Your Story for our stamping challenge last week! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif