Friday, May 31, 2013

"LITTLE LADY"

Hello everyone today I just finished my layout that I created for special challenge over at  Frosted Designs for their Sketch Blog Hop! This is my little lady Sophia...I decided to used her picture because its  perfect for my layout and also the title.This is my take on the sketch,
I decided to used 3 "ITEMS" on my layout =I used Flowers,Pearls/Bling and dollies.
Here is my close up "title"
And here is some of my "details"


Here is Their  Pretty Sketch 




6 comments :

  1. Beautiful layout!! Love the flowers and your take on the sketch :) Thanks so much for hopping with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, so glad you played along with us on the Frosted Designs Blog hop! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Melinda, thanks for joining us on the FD hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty little lady! lovely work. Thank you for joining out FD hop, Channa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! I love the flowers up the side of the photo! Thanks for joining us for the Frosted Designs Blog Hop!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif