Thursday, May 9, 2013

MR.COOL DUDE

Good morning everyone!today I want share my layout that I created  last night for  Life,Paper,Scrapbook  for their colour challenge#3.Here is my take on color challenge using my Son photos.And I would love to enter this layout to About A Boy for their first challenge for the month of May. ( For this challenge they would like for us  to create a layout of our child being a typical boy. ) 
And I think my son in this picture he is being typical boy....what do you think?(lol)

Here is some of my details.... 

 Here my close up tittle....
 
 and here is their color challenge#3

14 comments :

  1. Such a fun page Melinda, the colors are so bright and playful! Thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great titlework and flower cluster! Thanks so much for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun page! WOnderful photo. Thank you for playing at About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove the photo and the use of flowers! Bright colors are great! Thank you for playing with us at About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fun page! I love when they get all goofy cool! Thanks for joining us at About a Boy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your page! Adorable photo! Thank you for joining us at AAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an awesome photo..which compliments all the elements of your layout! Thanks for joining About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout x thanks for joining in at LPS x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the color challenge ! Thanks for playing along with us at LPS !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing along with AAB! What a great layout of your "typical boy"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool pic! Love your page. Thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so so cute! and fun colors :D thanx for playing along at LPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how cute is that! Yes, I would say typical boy and fantastic layout! So colorful! Thanks for playing along with us at About A Boy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif