Tuesday, May 14, 2013

"Natural Beauty"

Hello,
I have a layout to share today that I created to participate  with various challenge blog...I used my own photos that taken last year from Bellagio  Hotel  during their spring display...
Anyway,the first entry is for Scrap Your Story Challenge for  their sketch challenge #11.
And here is my Close up tittle...
And the second entry is for  Use your stuff   for their challenge #84-focused on  flowers.
And the third entry is for  Get Creative  has a "May flowers"challenge.... which was just perfect... because I can be able to combine that needed flowers..."mmm"
and here is my extra details of my  layout....
and here is the sketch for-  Scrap Your Story Challenge


11 comments :

  1. Hi Melinda. Wow I am impressed. Three challenges with one layout. I have not mastered that yet. I love the bright happy feel that your layout has. Thanks for playing along at SYS. Joined your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos ... lovely flowers ... thanks for playing with us at Get Creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout. The colors and the flowers are perfect. Lovely!
    Thank you fro playing with us at UYS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is STUNNING!!!! Wonderful flower cluster and beautiful photos!!!
    Thanks for playing along at SYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is beautiful! I love your layers and that wonderful flower cluster! thanks for playing with us at SYS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. I love the flower cluster in the upper right.Thank you for joining us again on the Use Your Stuff blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!!! The flower cluster is inspiring!!! :) Thanks for joining us at Scrap Your Story last week!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout! Your photos are gorgeous and the flower cluster is awesome! Thank you for joining us at Get Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow and again wow!
    Amazing page!Thank you for playing with us at GC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout love the photos they are fabulous!!...
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Get Creative!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif