Sunday, May 26, 2013

"Super Fun"

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Today I want to share my layout that I finished last night.Its about my son Steven that he have super fun watching Thomas and Friends live on stage at Orleans Hotel.I made this layout for special May challenge.Because I enter this layout in 4 blogs in one layout to different challenges that they required.First challenge is for Brenda  her challenge is to create layout using the sketch and this is what I created for!
Here is the sketch:
And the second challenge is for Rochelle she want you to use a Word Art.And I used Super fun.
"Here is the Word Art"
The 3rd challenge is for Kerys her challenge is" Recipe" lots of layers/Use at least one stamp and stars...If you can see I have lots of layers I pop up mostly of my papers and I add 3 stars. ..
and I stamp using studio g words said you are a superstar,that's what you are!and more small stars...

And finally 4th challenge is for Kristi B's:her challenge is "Logos"takes me awhile to decide what logo I'm using it,so I ask my husband to look at my layout and he said I can used the the Thomas and Friends.So that's what I'm using for.
Thank You Very Much For Stopping by!
"Have A Wonderful Day"







4 comments :

  1. Love your take on the challenges. Great page and nice job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definetly a super fun layout! Wonderful job on all four challenges! Thank you so much participating in the May Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute layout! My son used to love Thomas when he was younger!! thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I love how you managed to complete all four of the challenges! Thanks for joining in our challenges again this month :-)

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif