Wednesday, May 15, 2013

"SURROUNDED WITH DREAM"

Hello everyone,
  First of all I want to use this opportunity to thanks  About A Girl  for making my layout In the Spotlight-Week 1-Introducing.I am very flattered...
  And now back to the topic,I want to share this layout that I created today for About A Girl  for their May 15th Bursting at the Seams ..This  is my daughter Sophia with her beautiful painting on her face,this pictures was taken a couple months during our visit to Boulder City...
And I want to enter this layout also to OLW for their May 15th-Words Up-#72 -"Surround"
and this is my first time to participate on their blog I love all their Words Up challenges,
Here is my Title!
and here is my extra details of my layout...


11 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us @ AAG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Melinda, love the cluster of flowers. Thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely...I love how all of the colors make this a kaleidoscope of beauty! I also think the ribbon is so pretty and the photograph is adorable, too. Thank you for participating at About A Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout & I love the cluster of flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout and lovely flower cluster! Thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really pretty layout, lots of fun flowers! thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Page! Thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nicely done! Love the flower cluster. Thanks for playing along at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't say anything other than Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautifully done! Love the colors and cluster! Thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a pretty page and the design works so well with the surround word! x

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif