Sunday, May 12, 2013

we're 2 of a kind

First of all Happy Mother's Day to you if you're a Mother!
I want to share my layout that I created today.This is me and my wonderful husband during our first anniversary here at downtown las vegas.Wow its been a long time .Anyway I want to enter this layout over at  StuckOnUSketches for their May 10 sketch layout challenge...
Here is my layout that i created!
Here is my close up Tittle..
Here is close up photos of Us & words said You& Me
  

Here is my extra close up details...
Here is  StuckOnUSketches sketch for May 10


5 comments :

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch Melinda. I love the row of lips, haven't seen that one before. Your background work is awesome, and the wee ladybug is too cute. Thanks for joining us again at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great how you used the mixed media to create such a lovely background for your layout! Thanks so much for joining in at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fabulous page! Love all the textures and details! Thanks for playing along at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a jerk!
    I wasn't following you...well had to remedy that after
    you totally rocked my sketch!
    Yay baby!
    LOVE the project!
    Hope you are having the best weekend Melinda!

    Warmly, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout!! Love, love, love, your awesome background!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOUS!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif