Thursday, May 23, 2013

"With Sir Tompham Hatt"

Good Evening  Girls,
 Tonight I want to share my layout that I made this morning. I'm just a little bit busy earlier so I dont have time to upload right away!
Anyway,this is my little 2 babies with Sir Tompham Hatt,during Thomas and train events at Boulder City.
And I want to enter this layout over at  Paper Secrets for their May 15th Sketch with a "Twist Challenge"The Twist is to use Blings,a lot of Blings on your layout....mmm,I think its not that hard right?  ~~ Here is what I made on their sketch~~
And Here is my close up title 
And Here is more Details of my layout


And here is their beautiful sketch



3 comments :

  1. Loving this photo! Great paper and color choice - loving your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Paper Secrets :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! Love the train track!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif