Sunday, June 30, 2013

"Altered Wood Spoon"

Hello, I just want to share  my altered wood spoon that I  created.I want to enter this over at Red Carpet Studio for their RCS #43-3D Project"Anything Goes" (I pick Altered Items)
>Here is before and after photos<
Here is my finished project,I decoupage and layering with scraps papers and finished with Mod podge..and added some key,bird cage,and pearls...  
Here is the back of my spoon.

here is my kids photos, I decide to add their photo and cover with clear thick plastic and surround with mini pearls and flowers..

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. Very cute. And fast! Thank you for joining us at RCS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melinda! your spoon turned out gorgeous! Thank you for playing with Red Carpet Studio! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif