Tuesday, June 4, 2013

"I HEART U"

Good evening everyone!Tonight I want to share my layout that I finished a while ago.Let me introduce this man in my layout,This is my husband he is amazing father with 2 kids and very lovely to her wife and of course that's me lol.Anyway this layout I want to enter in different blog with their own challenges.First I want to enter this over at s Scrap our Stash for their stash challenge#4"All about our guys",create a layout about a male using 5 or more brads,I used brads from Ki and basicgrey.The 2nd challenge I want to enter over at  Scrap your Story for their challenge #14"Song Lyric"And the 3rd challenge that I want to enter is for  Lasting Memories  for their challenge #142"Leather and Lace",for my leather  I used swirl leather I cut from Sizzix Big Shot Machine.And I used light blue lace.
                                         
Here is my close -ups title
I used American Crafts Thicker
And here are some close-ups and additional explanations
my title of my song is I heart you by:Cymphonique Miller.
and here is the lyric one of my favorite line is:the very first time that's I seen your smile on your face.I always knew that we would be friends,then all I know is I heart you!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
>Have a good week<




  

14 comments :

  1. This is so beautiful! Love the colour. Great take on those challenges. Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories and Scrap Our Stash.
    Tanti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page and great title. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout!! thank you so much for playing along with SOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! You actually used Leather and Lace. :) That is so great. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome LO! Love that you used both leather and lace, nice! I really love the composition of this LO, all the elements work so well together.
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.
    ClaireR, LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Awesome! I love the papers you used. Thanks for playing at Scrap Your Story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout and great use of the stash of brads! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful page! Great job using the brads on your layout! Thank you for playing along in our stash challenge at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great! You certainly met our 'leather and lace' challenge in a fantastic way! Thank your joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Melinda; I like your LO with all the colourful elements! Keep on scrapping happy!
    Thanks for joining "Our guys" challenge
    at Scrap Our Stash and welcome back!

    La Vikinga / DT Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice layout, I like the flower cluster with the punched border. Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic LO! Love all the embellies and the colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH US AT SCRAP YOUR STORY :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif