Monday, June 24, 2013

"I wish I could Fly"

Good morning scrappers!today I want to share my layout that I created last night for Scrapping Everyday Miracles for their June Sketch Challenge,the scrap twist is to include at least one handmade flower-any material is fine!.I handmade my big brown flower from yarn and add brad in the middle .And I want  to enter this also at  Scrap your Story for their challenge #17 "Sunbursts"Then over at Lasting Memories  they have new challenge #145 "Things with Wings"  I used my daughter photo with her dress up costume.
>Here is my layout<  
>Here is my close up title and more details<
>Here is Scrapping Everyday Miracles beautiful sketch<




10 comments :

  1. Your layout is absolutely lovely! What a precious photo! You did an amazing job Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty page. I love the way you embellished some of those rays. Thanks for joining us this week at Scrap your Story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun. love the combo of elements and challenges. They all work great together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the details on this page.
    Thanks so much for joining us at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats got to be the coolest handmade flower Ive seen yet, love it! Awesome way to embellish your sunburst too.
    Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.
    ClaireR, LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh How I love sunbursts. Great layout for sure!! Thanks for joining Lasting Memories this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. STUNNING! Love that handmade flower and those rays!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous page!! Love your interpretation of the SEM sketch and your flowers are so beautiful!! Thanks for joining the Scrapping Everyday Miracles June Sketch Challenge. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout!! You are so creative to make the sunburst masking background! Love that!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at SEM June Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love, love ,love this layout! the details and elements are fabulous! thanks so much for playing along with us over at SEM!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif