Sunday, June 16, 2013

"Look's Yummy"

Hi there friends.
tonight I have layout to share that I created this morning.I want to combine in different challenges in one layout!first I want to enter this layout over at About A Boy for their  June 15-"Going In Circles"for my circle I used Deco Page and mixed with yellow paint & color shine blue paint,and I used water bottle lid for making circle.
>Here is my take on the sketch<
The second challenge that I want to enter at  Red Carpet Studio for their challenge #41"Yellow Brick Road"they want us to create layout using yellow as a main color.
>Here is my close-ups title and more explanation details<
The third challenge that I want to share  is for SWAT for their June basic training "Fun With Stitching" .I stitch the yummy words,takes me awhile but it came out good.
Here is the picture before I stitching the yummy!
The last challenge that I want to  share is for  ScrapMuch for their "June 14th Sketch-y Friday"I used their sketch and I really like it..
>Here is ScrapMuch lovely sketch<

Thanks for Stopping By!





27 comments :

  1. wow this is fantastic, i really love what you did with the paint and water bottle cap, and you colours are so pretty! thanks for linking up with us at ScrapMuch?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great layout, love your title and touch of paint there and there. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at About A Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! LOVE your circles - so very creative and beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with us at AAB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout! Love all the techniques you used! Thanks for joining us over at About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. REALLY CUTE .. AND GREAT STITCHING..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout, love all your techniques. Thanks for playing along at AAB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page Melinda, love the papers you used. thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love the woodgrain paper and stitched title. Thanks for playing along with us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great page, love the circles and hand stitching thanks for playing with us at AAB

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your stitching! Love it! Thank you for joining us at RCS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent job with your hand stitching, I think it adds so much to your layout! Thanks for joining the SWAT basic training!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great circles and method! Thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your "yummy" stitching! Thanks for linking up with SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great work with the stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What lovely details. What stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic page! You have so much patience to do that beautiful stitching! Thanks for playing with us at AAB

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Love that stitching!! Thanks for playing along with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the layout. The stitching and the use of the bottle caps really add that special touch to it. Thanks for playing along with us at RCS.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really nice work with our circle challenge ... Thanks for playing along at AAB!
    www.happyandscrappytoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, so many amazing details on this one ... love all the stitching and the use of inks/mists! Thanks so much for joining in our ScrapMuch? Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic all the way around! Love the creative circles, but the stitching is great! Glad you played along with us at About a Boy

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a pretty page. Thanks for playing along at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing stitching!!! And I just love the paint rings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic stitching job! Mine never looks that great which is why I don't do it more often :) Thanks for playing with us at SWAT.

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif