Monday, June 3, 2013

"Such a Doll"

Today I wanted to share my layout that I created this morning even though i'm a little bit sick I just can't help scrapping I feel better when I scrap thats my secret medicine lol .This is my daughter Sophia when she was 5 months old.Now she's almost 3 years old time goes fast right?
anyway,I want to share this  layout at  About A Girl for their June 1st- "Dolies"
And also I am sharing this one over at Scrap Africa for their sketch challenge .18.And I was inspired for their sketch I love it..Here is what I came  up with"
And here is their fab.sketch ( Scrap Africa)
And here is my close up title:
And here is  more details of my layout..
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a good day!




16 comments :

  1. Melinda that photo is just so darling, what a cutie! Love the design of your LO! Thanks for playing @ AAG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is just to cute! She is a little doll!! Thanks for joining us AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...how adorable is this?!! Such a fantastic photo and sweet little details!! Thanks for participating at About A Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute layout, love the colors you used, thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww total doll! I like the "v" and stamp work! Thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute page. Thanks for sharing with us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! Love the papers you have used. Thanks for joining us at AAG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for playing along and joining in the fun at Scrap Africa! Such a sweet layout....:-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweetly beautiful page! Great design and details. Thanks for joining us at AAG.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done once again Melinda, thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word...what a sweetie in the photo! Super page too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful take on the sketch and a super sweet photo. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Africa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaww she is a doll. Such a lovely photo. Thank you for playing along with mus at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!! LOVING the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrap Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh isn't she a sweetheart! Beautiful work. Thanks for playing at Scrap Africa :).

    ReplyDelete
  16. SHe is a doll. Love the work you have done on this layout.

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif