Wednesday, June 26, 2013

"Swap meet baby"

First of all I want to used this opportunity to thank all of you who are part of this group for making me a winner last month.the bonus prize is fabulous I love them all.
And here I am again want to participate this month challenge.I used my daughter photo this time.This photo was taken last year at swap meet market we visit one of our friend that have store there!Anyway,I want to enter this one layout on 4 different blog with their own challenges.First I want to share this to Kerys  for her Recipe-"3 patterned,washi tape & twine".
>Here is my take on the sketch<
And here is my close-up title and more details.

2nd is for  Rochelle-for her challenge is "Photo Inspiration" I used Color and Texture.

3rd challenge is for  Kristi B's-her challenge is "Ink resist"I used Distress Ink.
The fourth challenge is for Brenda for her beautiful Sketch I love it!
Thank You For Stopping By!



3 comments :

  1. great job combining the challenges! thank you for playing along with Scrappy Friends challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout and great job with all 4 challenges! Thank you for playing along again this month! I am glad you like your bonus prize you reveiced for playing along last month!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif