Friday, June 7, 2013

"The GOOD life"

Good morning everyone!today I want to share my simple layout that I finished last night for  Lets Get Sketchy for their June week 1 sketch challenge.And I would  like to enter this also at Red Carpet Studio for their challenge #39 is to create a layout with stripes.Oh I used my husband & son photos.Its about having fun at the lake mead,this picture was taken last summer!and we can't wait to go back there again this year...

Here is some of my close-ups details
I paint my circle  with silver metallic acrylic paint,and draw extra line with using callipen.And I spray some walnut ink-antiquing solution,and I dots some using with my liquid pearls.
And here is  LGS lovely sketch.
Thank you for stopping by"





19 comments :

  1. Another lovely layout Melinda, great colour scheme. Thanks once again for sharing your work with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent take on the sketch Melinda! I love your circle! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy! I also want to say I really like the changes you've made to your blog! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job - love the paint! Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! I love your cluster of embellishments. Thanks for paying along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! You had a lot of fun=)))) Thank you for playing with Red Carpet Studio Challenge blog! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the metallic paint! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout! thanks for joining us at Lets get sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the cool paint effect on your page!!!! sooo glad you joined us at LGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! Nice colors! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely job Melinda. You put a lot of work into that circle!! It totally works so well done! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really rocked the sketch! I love the colors you used to go along with your water photos! Thanks for playing along!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great take on the sketch! Love what you did with the circle. Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along at RCS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifully done, love your choice of papers. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice job working with our sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS this week.
    Stacia
    www.scrapstuffz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the silver metallic you used! Fabulous work with the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif