Thursday, June 13, 2013

"The Greatest"

Hello everyone,Today I want to share this layout I created last night for  Frosted Designs for their fabulous Friday challenge-Sketch + "things with wings".I'm using my children photos with our new bird,my son give him a name train,lol I know its sound funny but we been calling him train since then..
And I would love to enter this layout also over at Lasting Memories  for their Challenge #143-"opposites Attract" & A Giveaway!
my son love our bird but my daughter she hate our bird after the bird trying to bite her!
>Here is my layout I flipped the Sketch< 
And here is my close-up tittle
>And more details<
>Here is their beautiful sketch< 
Thank you for Stopping By!
>Have a Great Day<




9 comments :

  1. Cute bird and a great layout. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea to flip the sketch! great work! thanks for playing along with us @ FD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame your daughter for hating the bird! I would to if it tried to bite me! Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun page, thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice LO, love how the dark background really brings out the colors of the bird. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.
    ClaireR, LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you did the sketch! Awesome LO and pix!

    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun page! Love the bright colors against the dark paper. Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Elizabeth LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute!!!hope to have you join us again at LMCB - we have a new challenge posted up now :)
    kimberly - dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully done, thanks for joining us at FD!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif