Sunday, July 7, 2013

"Eyes On Me"

Hello good afternoon everyone,
 Today I want to share my layout that I created last night for special July challenge from scrappy friends<we only used one layout and combine into 3 challenges..I used my son photos, his having fun playing tire swing.First challenge I want to enter is for Brenda for her "sketch challenge"
>Here is my layout<

second challenge that I want to share this layout is for Rochelle her challenge is to pick song recorded by: Celine Dion.I pick "Eyes On Me"2007.


third challenge I want to share over at  Kristi B's her challenge is to used "clock or calendar"I decided to used clock.
>Here is brenda sketch<
And I want to enter this layout at  Child's Play their July challenge #1,"The Tire Swing"

Thanks for Stopping By!
Have a Good Day




8 comments :

  1. Very nice take on the sketch and nice song choice! Thank you for playing along in all 3 Scrappy Friends challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the pictures look like they are hanging and swinging on the page! Thanks for joining us at Child's Play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun. I had to look closely to see that he was sitting in a tire! Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing at Child'd Play Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Great job getting this to fit so many challenges! Love the layout; it's pretty and boyish at the same time!
    Thanks for playing w/ us!
    -Doreen
    CPC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the challenges! love the doilies! Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics and love the ribbon across the page!!!! sooo glad you played along with Child's Play blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on all the challenges! I love your take on the sketch, and those doilies are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif