Wednesday, July 17, 2013

"Growing Memories"

Hi hello,I just want to share my layout that I made this morning for Scrap Our Stash for their Sketch with Stash Challenge #5.
For this challenge you must:
1.) Create a layout using this sketch below
2.) from your stash, you must add bling to your layout
Here is my layout"
I used my daughter photo....
And here is more explanation and more details of my layout,I used K&Company for my background and I used some flowers from my stash.
And I add lots of blings and I add some liquid pearls around my circle and dots  some of my paper....
And here is their lovely sketch:

Thank you very much for stopping by:
Have a good night !




10 comments :

  1. Lovely page! Your daughter is a cutie!!! Thanks for playing along at SOS, Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page Melinda and those coloured gems look great. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page looks great friend! and the one in the picture is a cutie! Thanks for playing along at Scrap our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic take on the sketch! Love the colors and flowers! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked that sketch! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so lucky to have such a cutey-patooty to scrapbook. Lovely take on the sketch!

    ~Robin Redd
    Scrap Our Stash DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such amazing bright mix of colors! But your photos are still the focus because of their contrasting colors! Well done! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful layout Melinda! Love all the flowers and bling! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely feminine page and lovely photos of your daughter. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with SOS!
    e.

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif