Tuesday, July 23, 2013

"PRICELESS"

Good morning scrappers,
Today I want to share my layout that I created last night  and I am so happy that I can be able to combine in different challenges... First challenge that I want to share is for   Lets Get Sketchy for their July~~Week 4 Sketch by: Tabitha Triplet.
Here is my layout!
2nd challenge that I want to share is for  Lasting Memories # 149 "The Birds and Bees"They want to see birds/or bees in our layout this week!Which I pick bird on my layout....I used my mini birds of a feather -stencil to add a little extra texture to my background...
And here is my close up title"
Then the 3rd challenge that I want to enter is for Red Carpet Studio #46 "Diving Miss Daisy"
Their challenge this week is to create a layout using flowers!I made some of those flowers...
And here is  Lets Get Sketchy Sketch Week 4"
Thanks for stopping by:
Have a good day!





17 comments :

  1. Absolutely fantastic job using the sketch! Your layout is gorgeous! What cute photos! Thanks so much for playing along again with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LO! Love your birdies! Never really thought about using a stencil!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page! love the stenciling!! Thanks for playing along with RCS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful layout, and your photos are super cute! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along at RCS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is this!! I love those pics! LOL! I have similar ones of my daughter, they certainly are priceless!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful page!!!thanks for joining us at lasting memories and i hope that you will join us again for a new challenge starting tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this LO, love how you used bird stencil for the background. Great interpretation of the sketch. I love when I can combine challenges, usually the results turn out to be some of my favorite LOs. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the soft colors and all the extra goodies you added to your layout.Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layout. Great job with the challenge. Thaks for playing at RCS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Pretty,I just love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty layout - Priceless is right! Love that bird and branch stencil you used. Thanks for playing along with us this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally stunning and just LOVE your page!!! great details!!!! sooo glad you played along with LGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome layout. The colors are beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet studio.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Love all the colour! Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love each of your elements and how well they go with the page! Thanks for playing along with LGS!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  17. great take on the LGS sketch and fun colours and elements.. thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif