Monday, July 8, 2013

"RELAXING"

Hi again! what a busy today.But I manage to finished one layout that I can combine  to different blog on their own challenges...This is my princess relaxing at lake mead,Our favorite spot in the summer!I want to enter this at  Lets Get Sketchy for their July~~ Week 2 Sketch Challenge!
"Here is my take on their sketch"
Then  Frosted Designs have new challenge this week."Ribbon,Twine and Washi Tape"
I decided to used washi tape and twine on my layout,I used yellow chevron and twine around my title.
And also I want to enter this over at  Scrap your Story for their challenge #19 "Childhood" 
Here is more of my details....
"and here is lgs sketch for july week 2"
Thanks for passing by"
have a good day!



17 comments :

  1. Lovely layout with 2 adorable pictures! The clouds and the sun are super cute. Thanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love those photos! You did an awesome job with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely page, great job with the sketch. thanks for joining us once again at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful interpretation of the sketch, with lovely elements on your page too! Thanks for sharing with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout! Love the sun and the little clouds! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sun and clouds are so cute, coupled with so many pretty elements. Thanks for joining the "childhood" challenge at SYS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute layout. Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that washi tape and such a cute layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute take on the sketch. Love the clouds & sun. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely page! Wonderful photos and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great layout, love the yellow chevron across the page. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute page and I love the pictures...Thank you for joining us over at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhhh those pics are toooo cute!!! adorable page!!! sooo glad you played along with Lets Get Sketchy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally adorable! Love those flowers and the cute clouds! Thanks for playing along with us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you worked the sketch to go with your photos, thanks for playing along!!!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute Lo and sketch! Thanks for sharing at Frosted Designs.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty, great job with the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif