Thursday, July 11, 2013

"The Great ADVENTURE"

Hi everybody,today I want to share my layout that I created this morning.This is my son, It took him courage to go down this big slide...This photo was taken 2 years ago.
I want to share this layout at  Red Carpet Studio  for their #144 "Star Wars"the challenge is to used  one or more stars in your layout...
And I want to enter this layout also over at  Bird is the Word for their New Challenge Word "COURAGE"
Here is my close up details and title:


And here is Bird is the Word sketch:
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY:
HAVE A GOOD DAY!




7 comments :

  1. So pretty - love the colors. What a fun sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful, it does take courage to go down those big slides.. a great take on the word challenge, and thanks for joining in at BITW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous lo! so many layers! love it=) Thank you for playing with RCS! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the stars!
    Thx for joining us at BITW :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout. I love everything about it. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun and adorable! Thank you for playing along with Bird is the Word!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif