Monday, July 29, 2013

"WINTER WONDERLAND"

Hello everyone,
This morning I created this layout and I want to enter this in different blog with their own challenges..this photo was taken 2004,and I was young in this photo lol.First challenge that I want to enter is for Lasting Memories # 150 "Christmas in July" And second I want to share this also at  Lets Get Sketchy "Anything Goes"
Here is my simple layout:
Then over at  Scrap your Story for their Challenge #21 "DIY" I used Christmas clear stamp with the word peace and some snow then I emboss with gold glory embossing powder! here is my close up details"
And here is my close up title:
Thank you for stopping by!





13 comments :

  1. Love this! I love the circular background and your product choices! Thanks so much for playing along with us during the LGS Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome to see a Christmas page in July! I love how you've incorporated that large die cut page. Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the Christmas in July! Thanks for playing along with SYS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Christmas in July and how you used the large die cut. Thanks for playing at SYS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is this! Great take on our "Christmas in July" challenge! Love the scallop circles! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo, Christmas in July! How perfect!! Thanks for joining in on our Anything Goes week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page! thank you for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super fun!! The scallop on top of the scallop is my favorite!! thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melinda,beautiful LO as usual! Love all the layers!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melina love the paper choices!! so glad you were able to join us this week at Lasting memories hope you join us tomorrow for a new challenge - kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif