Friday, August 30, 2013

"BE HAPPY"

Yay! I am so happy that I finished 2 layout this morning after been sick!
I'm so worried that I won't be able to participate in 4 weeks challenge lol.I love this blog !anyway here is my layout that I want to share  at Lets Get Sketchy for their "August Week 4 Challenge"This time I'm using my own photo.This photo was taken 2003!Its nice to look back how  look young you are lol.

Here is my take on their sketch
Here is more close up of my layout;
And here is LGS.4 Weeks Sketch Challenge
Thank you very much for stopping by:
Have a good Day!



11 comments :

  1. lovely layout, lots of pretty details!! thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic layout! Beautiful! I am glad you did join 3 of the 4 LGS challenges this month! Great job! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda, this is gorgeous! You did an awesome job using the sketch! Now that's dedication girl! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow fabulous layers and embellies! thanks for linking up with LGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful take on the sketch! Lovely colors and details. Thanks for joining us again at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layered banner. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done, glad you are feeling better! thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely page! thank you for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us @ LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great banner and flower cluster. Thanks for plying along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif