Tuesday, August 6, 2013

"Bored of Waiting"

Hello what a lazy week for me,theres so many new exciting challenges of my favorite blog that I been following,I can't ignore their challenges every week!
I want to combine this layout to different blog and of course follow their own required.....First I want to enter this at Lets Get Sketchy for their "August Week 1" which Im using their sketch below,second challenge that I want to enter is for Lasting Memories #51"Stars and Stripes" And over at  Scrap your Story for their challenge #22"Arrows"
"Here is My layout"
And here is my close up title and more details...
"Here is my close up journaling" 
"And here is Lets Get Sketchy  sketch August week 1"
Thanks for stopping by!
>have a good day<



16 comments :

  1. What a great title and your splatter of misting looks cool in the corners. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Melinda! I know what you mean. I want to join every challenge and it's just not possible! Love your take on the sketch! Such cute photos! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, love your added arrows and stars! Thanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo NICE! I love this LO and I love that you combined so many great challenges.
    Thanks for joining us as Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun page! Love the mix of fonts in your title!! Thanks for playing along with us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous, love that you hand journaled! Thanks for linking up with LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on the sketch, Melinda! I love what you did with your title, using different letters! Thanks for playing along with LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic page! Love the misting and embellies. Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many fun things here - the misting, stars, arrows, together they all make for a very on trend layout. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Your Story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful page love your paper choices. thanks for joining us at LGS, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute glad you joined us for the stars and stripes challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. really cute photos.. fun colours and great take on the LGS sketch

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVIN the fun stars and arrows on here!!!! sooo glad you played along with Lets Get Sketchy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif