Friday, August 30, 2013

Day Dreaming!

Hello scrappers,
how's everybody?busy busy?with the kids back to school.And thanks God I'm ok, I Can scrap now its been a long week for me,I've been sick for 2 weeks,and now I'm guilty because I'm so behind with all the challenges lol....Anyway,I want to enter this layout at  About A Girl  for their August 15 challenge"White Space Layout"

Here is my layout that I created this morning!
And here is my close up title and more details....

Thanks for stopping by:
Have a good Day!

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful layout. Sorry to hear that you were sick - that is not fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us @ AAG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photo and scrapped beautifully! Glad you are feeling better! Thanks so much for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautifully done! That photo is precious.
    Thanks for playing along with us at About A Girl.

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif