Saturday, August 10, 2013

"LOVE"

Hello,
how's everybody? tonight I want to share my layout that I just finished.And I want to enter in three  challenges.First challenge that I want to enter is for About A Girl for their August 1st "One Colour"the twist  is in the photo,the primary color in the photo match the color we chose.Which perfect for my baby girl photo
Here is my layout...
Second challenge that I want to enter is for Use Your Stuff Challenge #96"Wood Veneers"
I used 2 birds and butterfly & flower made by:Recollection.
"Here is my close up title"
Third challenge that I want to enter is for  SWAT for their Drill #13"Trendy Triangles" I punch scallop triangle to add dimension of my layout then I stamp  using my Dotted flowers stencil to add more textures...
"And here is  more details "
Thank you very much for stopping by!




18 comments :

  1. such a pretty pink page. Love the triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda this is so beautiful! Perfect match for your photo!! Love the masking. Thanks for joining us @ AAG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE monochromatic layouts. Thank you for creating with us at UYS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty layered details...so much texture for a monochromatic layout! Thank you for participating at About A Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable layout! Love how you used triangles! Thanks for joining us over at SWAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Love the monochromatic theme and great use of triangles on your page! Thanks for playing along w/the SWAT trendy triangles challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Love your design and use of the triangles and those birdies are soo cute! Thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Pretty. Great Design. Thanks for playing at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty layout! Thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty in pink! Love those arrows too! Thanks for playing along with us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how monochromatic this is - so beautiful! Thanks for joining us over on the SWAT blog for Trendy Triangles this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty pink page! Love every detail! Thanks for playing along at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Trendy Triangles you incorporated into this layout. CUTE - Thanks for joining us at SWAT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a dreamy layout. Love the scalloped triangles. Thanks for sharing at SWAT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so VERY striking. love everything about this. thanks for linking up with SWAT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oo, so pink! Lovely!! Great idea for your triangles! Thanks for playing along with us at SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the pink and I love the triangles. Thanks for joining us at SWAT.

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif