Monday, August 12, 2013

"TASTY SUMMER"

Good morning everyone,
today I want to share my layout that I finished  last night for different blog on their own challenges.First challenge that I want to share  at Scrap our Stash August 1st
Stash Challenge #6~Summer time!

"Here is my layout"

Here is my close title and close up details

I used one collection papers by momenta and the summer die cut is by K&company.I also added some flowers and blings from my stash!

And I want to share this also at  Sketchabilities  for their sketch #96

Then over at Lasting Memories  #152 - Scavenger Hunt Blog Hop!"Anything Goes"

                                    Here's our Hop List order
(Karen-Chipboard)
Claire-Washi tape
Charity-Pockets
Darcy-Mist
(Denise-flowers)
(Elizabeth-Die Cut)
(Haven-Bling)
(Kimberly-Stamp)
(Michele-Button)
(Stacia-Twine)

"I picked 7 element'
 Karen for chipboard
Denise for Flowers
Elizabeth for Die cut
Haven for Bling
kimberly for Stamp
Michelle for Button
Stacia for Twine  
I know I picked more than 5 but I can't help it I Like all the Dt element they're using on their own layout!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a good day.....



22 comments :

  1. Very nice summer page Melinda! Thank you so much for linking up at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute summer page! I love your elements you used on this page too! Thanks for playing along with SOS!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! 7 of the 10!! That's awesome and I LOVE your layout! All those colours and elements .. fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!

    http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.ca/2013/08/scavenger-hunt-birthday-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout my friend.it really looks summery...Thanks for playing along at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! Look at all of those fun things on your layout! Such a pretty page!! Good luck with the challenge. Lots of chances to win!! :) Thanks so much for joining us in our blog hop at Lasting Memories. Always love to see your creations.
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great fun and summery page Melinda. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing such a cute and cuddly page Thx for playing with us @ sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty page and adorable pics! Love the flowers and gems...Thanks for playing along at sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much to look at and so many fun summery details! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout! I love the colors and all of the detail is just beautiful. Very well done! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    Elizabeth LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome LO! Great job using 7 elements, you combined beautifully on the page. this LO really makes me think summer. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.
    ClaireR

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you took this scavenger hunt to heart! Your layout incorporates so many elements and is just lovely. Your clusters are amazing and she is adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  13. STUNNING LO!! Gorgeous pics!
    Amazing how you have combined these colours and elements! Seriously loving it!
    Thanks for joining us on the Lasting Memories blog hop..
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ownnn, this is a cute page
    Love it!
    xx and tks for playing with us at SOS
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is a pretty layout and lovely picture! Thank you for playing along at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute page! I love the elements you used! Thanks for playing alond at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. super cute! Love this layout!!! love the layering and all the elements you used! Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey... Got your mailing address. Sorry my email link didn't work. Will get your buttons sent this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey... Got your mailing address. Sorry my email link didn't work. Will get your buttons sent this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif