Friday, September 13, 2013

"Boat Cruise"

Hello scrappers,
today I want to share my layout that I just finished and I'm using my own photo.This photo was taken 2004 at Florida during our summer vacation.And my husband and I decided to go on a  boat cruise.And I want to enter this layout in different challenges.First over at  Scrap our Stash for their stash challenge #7 "Oh The Places We Go"I used treasure map paper by DCWV- for my background,and I also used boat for my embellishment made by Jolee's Boutique,and  I also added sign that I fussy cut from DCWV paper.And I want to enter this also at  SCRAP AFRICA for their  Sketch Challenge #21 which I'm using their sketch (below)

Here is my close up title and more explanation details of my layout 
here is  SCRAP AFRICA sketch Sketch challenge #21

Thank you for stopping by:
Have a nice Day!



16 comments :

  1. Love it!! Your page is beautiful and the papers are perfect to go with your photo's. Thanks for playing along with us again at Scrap Our Stash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choice of papers! Beautiful photos as well and I appreciate you using a Scrap Africa challenge to show case them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful page my friend, Thank you for playing with us at scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cruise page and great job on the challenge! Thank you for linking up with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent page, love the choice of paper fits perfectly with the cruise pictures. thank you for joining us at Scrap africa. channa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your page!! Good for you using your own photo, can be a bit hard sometimes i know! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page Melinda! Beautiful papers and beautiful details! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page, Melinda! I love your choice of papers! Great job on both challenges! Thanks for playing along at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great design! Great job with the sketch and love the embellishments you used! :) Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the beautiful colours and great embellishments! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful page! I like the colors you used combine very well with your photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...beautiful papers and such a great combination of sharp angles and soft flowing lines...Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you did the title and the flower embellishments are so pretty! Glad you participated at SOS this month!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty!! I love the photos! Thanks for playing along with SOS!!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL job with the challenge! Gorgeous papers too! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif