Friday, September 27, 2013

JUST HAVING FUN!

Hello happy Friday everyone,today I want to share my layout that I created yesterday for Scrap our Stash for their  Challenge#7 
I make my own sun ray by sewing it into  my background paper using my sewing machine,its not that bad for first time using sewing machine lol.I used mixed scraps papers from my stash,and I also added blue cheesecloth behind of my pictures,And for my chipboard I used  tag,and the words-FUN BOTH MADE BY AMERICAN CRAFTS!and I also added some ticket,star from my stash .
For this challenge we must:
1.) Create a layout using this sketch below 
2.) from our stash, we must add chipboard to your layout.
Here is my layout:

Here is my close-up title

Here is more details of my layout!

Here is Scrap our Stash.sketch challenge #7 
Thanks for stopping by:
Have a wonderful Friday!


6 comments :

  1. Melinda, fantastic take on the sketch and I love the stitching...and you are right not bad at all especially for you first time using a sewing machine! Thank you so much for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever take on the sketch Melinda! So much texture and I love polka dot clouds!! Thanks for sharing and playing at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch Melinda and the stitching is great! I must try getting my sewing machine out more often. Thanks for joining us again at Scrap Our Stash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the stitching is just AMAZING! Fabulous job with the sketch challenge and chipboard use! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome take on the sketch friend, love the sunburst stitching..great job on that especially for the first time! Thank you so much for playing again at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif