Wednesday, September 4, 2013

"LOVELY SMILE"

Good evening  scrappers...
Tonight I want to share this layout that I created this morning and I want to enter in two challenges first I want to enter at  About A Girl for their  Sept-1 "Black & White +One "I use my daughter photo, she have this lovely smile,and she love to wear mommy's earring....In my layout I used black for my main background and I used black & white washi tape and I splatters with white paint and I added light blue for the +ONE other color to match her clothes.
Here is my layout:
And I want to enter this also over at The Paper Girls for their Challenge #39"Wired Up"They want to see how we use wire in fun in different ways...
Here what I came out for, my wire I made it to flower!
And here is my close up title and more explanation details:

Thanks for stopping by"
Have a good night!



12 comments :

  1. What a lovely page! Love all the layers! So glad you could join us over at About A Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page love the color combo. thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your page! The wire is cute, I love using metal embellishments. Thanks for playing with the About a Boy team at About a Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page! The washi tape makes a great "patterned paper" background and your wire flowers is cute! Thanks for playing along with us at About A Boy and Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Melinda and such a cute photo. Thanks for playing along with us at AAG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love all the embellishment clusters. Thanks for joining us at About a Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a gorgeous layout! Love the blue on the black and beautiful floral layers!!! Thanks for playing along with us at AAG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout. Love the embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at AAG.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice page with fun embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layout is beautiful! And I love that flower you made. Thanks so much for linking this up at The Paper Girls challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great page! Thanks for playing along at AAG!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif