Sunday, September 22, 2013

"you love to explore"

Happy sunday everyone,today I have a layout to share.and I want to enter in different blogs.First over at  Lets Get Sketchy  for their  Sept.Week 3 Sketch Challenge" And I want to enter this layout also at  Red Carpet Studio  or their Challenge #53 "Kindergarten Cop"the challenge is to create a project featuring both letters and numbers"
Here is my layout using my son photo!
Here is my close up title

And here is mor details of my layout

Here is Lgs week 3 sketch challenge
Thank you for stopping by...


9 comments :

  1. That's a great take on the sketch, Melinda! Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job with the sketch, love the splatter. thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome interpretation of the sketch Melinda! The layout is lovely! Thanks for joining us again at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the orange on this layout. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous great colours and layers! Thanks for linking up with LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic page! Love your layering and title work. Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love all the layering. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this....your title work is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Job with t he sketch! I love the cluster! Thank you so much for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif