Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Slice Of Summer!

Hello how's everybody? It's been a while I didn't scrap,I been busy with my kids.Anyway I want to share my layout that I just finish today.And I want to to enter this layout in different  blogs in their own challenges!First I want to enter at Stuck for their October 1st Sketch Challenge which I'm using their sketch (below)
Here is what I take on the sketch!
2nd challenge that I want to share is for Scrap our Stash for their Challenge #8 "Tic Tac Toe"
I chose washi tape for my border in side and 3+buttons next to my picture and for my chipboard I used for my title made by American crafts.And I used butterfly that been in my stash and lace border and bling made by recollections.
Here is my close up title:
3rd challenge that I want to enter is from frosted designs for their Friday Challenge"Add Textures To Your Project" I used 2 different stencils  and used my  texture magic dimensional paint,
Here is more close up details.
Here is stuck, sketch
Thank you very much for stopping by:




18 comments :

  1. This is so pretty, great background work and combination of papers! Thanks for linking
    up with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the masking and paint splats..thanks for playing along with us at STUCK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your elements and the page you created too! Thanks for playing along with SOS!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many beautiful elements to your page Melinda, I think my favourite is all the gems up the side of the photo (which is so sweet!). Thanks for playing along with our tic tac toe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout!!! I love the paper layers and background inking!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for our Texture Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout! So much to love! I think the most striking thing though, is the dark splatters on the background cardstock. Not something I would expect! Thanks for playing at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We picked the same line on the Tic Tac Toe challenge! Loving all details! Thank you so much for playing along at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful layout! Love the placement of the washi tape and all the little elements! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page my friend! love all the details! Thank you again for playing along in our challenge at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice page Melinda and great job with the Tic Tac Toe challenge! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful page - I ove your cool masking! Thanks for joining us at Stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cutie you have here! Love the layout... it is full of layers and textures and fun colors! The perfect combination! Thank you for taking on our texture challenge at Frosted Designs!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love all the fun details on your layout!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute page!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the way you ruffled the washi! Added to all the great texture on your page...and what a cutie! Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is pretty! Love the mixed media elements! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this layout! Great job on adding texture to your layout! I love it!! :) Thank you for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif