Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hello Handsome"

Hello to all my dear scrappers,I am happy that I created one layout today that I want to share at Boy Meets Girl for their first challenge of  Oct.1 "Grunge Challenge"the challenge is to create layout boy theme and the layout has to be grunge or messy layout!I used white cardstock paper and and I used different stencils to add more dimensions of my layout!
And here is my layout:
And here is my close up title and close up details,
Tips-for those who don't know how to recycle their Dot Adhesive Runner ,when your done using those you can open and you can see 2 mini gears inside take it out and you can use for your next project!
Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments :

  1. What a great page and an awesome tip!!! So glad you joined in the fun over at Boy Meets Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe you started off with white card stock! This is a great grungy LO. Thanks for playing along at Boy Meets Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page! Great work. Thanks for playing at Boy Meets Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome grunge page, great job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us at BMG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun page. I love how you layered your stencils. I also really like the dimension of the layered gears. Glad you followed us over to Boy Meets Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this page. Thanks for playing along with us at BMG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular page! Love your background work. Thanks for joining us at BMG.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute page! Love the gears. Thanks for playing at BMG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie! So glad you shared your "grunge" page with us at Boy Meets Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page - thanks for playing along with us at boy meets girl

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif