Sunday, October 6, 2013

SUMMER FUN"

 Hello everyone what a beautiful Sunday!today I want to share my layout that I created for 3 challenges...First I want to share over at Keeping the best their Beautiful Challenge Sketch #69 their sketch below! Then  Red Carpet Studio for their Challenge #54 "Pretty Pink"they wants us to create a shout out to a special woman in our life by using "pink" (the breast cancer awareness color) on our project.
Here is my layout using my daughter having fun making a splash in the water park..


Here is my close up title:
More close up details:And I want to enter this also at The Memory Nest :The Challenge:
Scrapbook one or more summer photos 
Theme: Water in any form
(beach, pool, drinks, ice-pops, rain, dew, creeks)
Twist: include an interactive element

Here is their sketch #69


6 comments :

  1. Darling page! I have those same stamps and I love the delicate feel you were able to make with such a bold stamp. Thanks for joining us on the MN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout and your take on the sketch. The layering is amazing. Thank you for playing along with us at tMN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is amazing! Love all the fun layering, misting and all of your embellishments. Fabulous work! Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love playing at the water park too. So much fun! Thanks for joining us at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete

Melinda Felicilda

Melinda & Richard

 photo kkn.gif